The Cambridge Energy Alliance (CEA) is a service provided by the City of Cambridge to help residents, businesses, and institutions become more energy efficient or access renewable energy services, so as to save money and reduce Cambridge’s footprint.
We connect you to:
- FREE comprehensive energy assessments for all Cambridge residential buildings (houses, apartments, condos, etc.)
- FREE weatherization services for low-income residents
- Energy efficiency upgrades with no up-front cash required
- Resources to help landlords make energy improvements to their buildings
- A one-stop energy solution with professional, certified service providers
Site updated: September 16, 2014 Page updated: September 9, 2014