Most Massachusetts renters and homeowners are eligible for a no-cost home energy assessment through the Mass Save program. The assessment helps you understand your home’s energy profile and gives you access to significant savings and discounts on a wide variety of energy upgrades. Learn more about these benefits and how to get started below.
See what one Cambridge resident has done to improve energy efficiency in his home!
Benefits of a Home Energy Assessment
- No-cost report by qualified MassSave contractors identifying energy savings opportunities
- No-cost CFL and LED light bulbs, low-flow showerheads, and other energy-saving devices to help you start saving energy immediately
- No-cost targeted air sealing
- 75% up to $2000 towards the installation of approved insulation improvements
- Generous rebates for high efficiency heating and hot water equipment
- 0% financing offered through the HEAT Loan Program on eligible energy efficiency improvements
Steps to Improving Energy Efficiency in Your Home
- Sign up for a home energy assessment.
- Receive a no-cost home energy assessment to learn more about energy saving measure you could take in your home.
- Follow up with recommended improvements as you see fit.
- Enjoy lower energy bills and a comfortable living environment.